Adhara Eco-Boutique Resort offers a sustainable option for your vacation and get-away experience. Step into our private sanctuary and rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit.
Located in Oton in the region of Visayas, 11.3 km from Iloilo City, Adhara Eco-Boutique features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.
Ideal for fun and relaxation, Adhara Eco-Boutique is located in Oton, a first class municipality in the Province of Iloilo. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
Adhara Eco Boutique Resort also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Iloilo. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, taxi service, 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out.
we welcome you to our sanctuary
Adhara Eco-Boutique Resort is Iloilo’s first sustainable resort, transitioning to a more sustainable ecosystem focusing on products and services that empower the community and protect the environment while providing quality hospitality experience to its guests.
- We are reliant on the natural beauty of our shores
- We want to minimize the environmental impact of our daily operations
- We are using locally sourced organic products of the Iloilo area for the food we serve adhering to our “farm to table” concept to provide healthy, nutritious and chemical-free dishes
- We make an effort to reduce waste production to the possible
- When hiring staff, we want to employ advocates who share our vision of protecting the environment
- We use all-natural cleaning materials and organic composting and generally limit chemical use
Make travel more meaningful with Adhara’s Eco Moves. A part of our campaign for sustainability, we specially curated Iloilo’s remarkable spots that hero our natural resources.
Prices start from:
- Snorkel and dive in a protected marine sanctuary
- Mountain and waterfall trekking amidst pine trees
- Caving/spelunking with century-old trees
Harmonize with nature in a perfectly serene place. Our Entrance Package comes with a consumable amount you can spend for food or activities.
Prices start from:
- Consumable amount of P150.00 can be consumed for food and activities
- Free WiFi in the restaurant
- Entrance package comes with swimming pool access
- Other activities include camp by the beach, kayaking, beach soccer, volleyball, and horseback riding
SMALL GESTURES CHANGE THE WORLD
Discover Adhara Eco Boutique Resort
Our Guests say
Was on a vacation with friends in the resort. I love the villas in the resort especially the very spacious room. We were in a deluxe villa and it was very spacious. I also love the beachfront cottages where you can have your meals. Even though we didn’t get the beachfront villas, it was alright because all of the villas are just a few steps away from the beach. You may get to see horses, turkeys and peacocks roaming around the resort which is so cool!
My friends and I stayed at the resort for 2 nights during our vacation in Iloilo. The place is very cozy and makes you feel like you’re closer to nature with peacocks and turkey roaming around the resort. What I also love about the resort is that it has cabanas/cottages overlooking the beach where you can take your meals. The beach was murky when we visited probably because of the weather (twas raining) but it was still good since their pool is great. Their staff is very helpful. They even waited for us to arrive (at 10pm) for checking in. As for the food, it was also good. Will definitely go back here.
If you are looking a place where you can have a full relaxation, Adhara Resort Boutique is the best option for you. Away from the hustle and bustle, but just a few minutes away from the city, this resort makes an ideal weekend getaway for your loved ones.
Seated at the shores of Anhawan Beach, Adhara Eco-Boutique Resort is a sanctuary for sustainable tourism. We are located in the beautiful town of Oton, Iloilo.