Adhara Eco Boutique Resort together with MakeSense and international organization connecting people for social change organized a FREE event talking about the basics of sustainability!
It was vibrant morning of networking and learning that happened last September 22, 2018.
Key takeaways from our incredible speakers, Lesley Lim of Adhara Eco-Boutique Resort, Catherine Taleon of Balay Tablea, and Diamond Georgina, a sustainability advocate.
- Sustainability is a lifestyle. It’s a positive lifestyle that all starts with awareness.
- Your skin is the largest organ of your body, choose what you lather it with. Choosing personal products is very vital in keeping your self healthy.
- Say No To Plastic. If you can’t, just lessen the use, it makes a huge difference.
- Know yourself, your honest convictions, your purpose–that’s how you can live with impact.
- Do business with a heart to empower your community. Buy from the farmers direct at a fair price, and encourage your employees to live the sustainable way too!